This cottage-style laneway house provides everything one needs in a small space. The cozy living/dining/kitchen space has exposed fir beams to add character and a sense of height. The heritage style is reflected in the cabinets, plumbing fixtures, lighting, and wood stove. Contact us to discuss how a laneway home could provide more family living options or revenue to your property.
Size: 950 sq.ft. of finished space + 150 sq.ft. of mechanical/attic storage space + 590 sq.ft. of crawlspace
- Built Green Canada Certification: Gold
- Built with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF’s) for the crawlspace
- Built with Structural Insulated Panels (SIP’s) for walls and roof for speed of installation and energy efficiency
- Locally sourced fir flooring + beams
- Heat pump with mini-split heads plus heat recovery ventilation system, for efficient heating, cooling, and great indoor air quality
Building Design, Interior Design, and construction by Ellenwood Homes